Friday 29 May 2009

Oh baby baby it's a wide world...

Why is it that with the whole of the internet - which is to say, the whole world - at my fingertips on a given afternoon, I have so little enthusiasm for anything that I can't even manage to venture past the same 4 or 5 bookmarks. It seems to me that the more there is out there, the less I actually want to look at...

Is there anything more depressing than hovering over the same old usual subjects, whether it be Google Reader, Facebook, or a videogames forum, regularly hitting F5 and hoping that something will spring forth and provide me with some modicum of interest?

Anyway, in other news, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies has now been read and is being digested in readiness for an outpouring of review style shenanigans.

P.S. I hate sunny days............

No comments:

Post a Comment